Re: Spark Plugs; Questions and Comments

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 19:18:04 EST

John,
  I don't think everyone is hooked on the Autolites, they just happen to get
mentioned a lot. Personally, I think the champion truck plugs I had in
before the autolites I've got in now worked much better. I won't put
autolites back in. I just thought I would give them a try due to the high
praise they get on the list. I'm sure they work well for many people, just
not me.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/