RE: Re: Pirelli Scorpion Zero

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 00:04:59 EST

I have the Pirellis and like them. They handle much better in the rain than
the Goodyears did. Ride quality is also better. As for lasting longer, I
kinda doubt it. It is a higher temperature range tire, however, so those
jaunts up to 120 don't worry you as much about blowing out.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD