NGK plugs, Attn: SEMIHEMI

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 18:47:42 EST

Here comes another bomb. :-)
The NGK ZFR6F-11 is the same as the Autolite 5223's if they made them (one
step colder than the 5224's, which are the ZFR5F-11's) The ones you are
referring to here are the extended tip, right?
Why don't you try the BKR6ES-11, they are NGK's direct replacement for the
Autolite 3923's. See below and let me know what you think.

Jay