E-bay Clutch vs rotors???

From: AlexReed (alexreed@charter.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 18:51:43 EST

Recenly one of the guys posted the E-bay clutch. Is it worth it? Is the
199 a good price? My only issue is that I can do the money, if its
really worth it. My dak needs brakes, and tires as well. Im getting alot
of shimmy from the warped rotors. I also want to just upgrade to larger
rotors and rims at the same time, instead of wasting money on some cheap
rotors as a meantime fix. But, getting back to my point, is this clutch
worth that much to get now? I do have cluctch slippage issue's as well,
so it is a concern. Alright guys, what do you all think?

Xander