Re: AAR Dakota Cowl Hood 91-96

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 19:14:38 EST

At 10:08 PM 3/20/02 +0000, you wrote:

>Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote:
>: A couple of weeks ago at the Toronto Performance World Auto. show,
>: two vendors told me that AAR is in or is just coming out of receivership.
>
>OK, I'll bite. :-) What does that mean? I hope the company is
>doing OK! I was hoping to get a shaker for the cuda from 'em down
>the road... -Jon-

When I asked them did they offer the AAR hoods for the Gen II
(for a Dak owner in the northern Ontario), they mentioned this to
me and I took it to mean that they would not get into a distributor
relationship with them until AAR had gotten themselves back onto
solid footing. They did not say who owns the company now.

Bob