Re: AAR cowl hood, receivership ??

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 19:42:01 EST

Bob, everyone....

That's a totally unfounded rumor. I talk with Alan (AAR) on a weekly basis.
He was at the Chrysler Classic swap meet in Columbus and the Indy trade
show/swap meet and did great. No business problems at all!

He's also building a new/larger facility. Anxious to move out of the
leased shop he currently has.

See the cowl hood on my Dak...

He is also going to produce A-pillar gauge pods for the Gen II Daks.

He's so busy he doesn't always reply to email in a timely manner. I've been
on his case about this :)

Ray

Sorry it takes so long for me to post something but I only subscribe to the
Digest version.