Re: Re: AAR cowl hood, receivership ??

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 22:29:29 EST

At 07:42 PM 3/20/02 -0500, you wrote:

>Bob, everyone....
>
>That's a totally unfounded rumor. I talk with Alan (AAR) on a weekly basis.
>He was at the Chrysler Classic swap meet in Columbus and the Indy trade
>show/swap meet and did great. No business problems at all!
>
>He's also building a new/larger facility. Anxious to move out of the
>leased shop he currently has. -- snip --

Thanks, Ray. Good to know.

When I was told this by the first vendor, I was surprised. When a second
vendor said the same thing, I thought that there might be something to it.

I have done business with the second vendor (just bought MT tires
from her and a stud kit for the heads). She owns a auto./truck accessory
and speed ship not too far from me. I'm going over there in early April so
I'll see if I can find out what's the full story on this is from their side.

Bob