miscelaneous parts

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 23:20:01 EST

Hey, I'm hoping to put the 318 in my truck in two weeks because I have the
week off of school for spring break. After about 6 months, I finaly have
time to do it. I'm still looking for two parts for the 95 dak 318. I need
an oil filler cap, and grommets that go in the valve cover for the pcv valve
and crank case breather. The oil cap I can buy at a reasonable price, but I
can't find the grommets anywhere. My dealer charges an outrageous price at
about 15 bucks a pop! Can any of you guys find them any cheaper?

Thanks,
Geoff