Re: AAR Dakota Cowl Hood 91-96

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 05:37:37 EST

In a message dated 3/20/02 8:54:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, stcr@lvcm.com
writes:

<< It seems that they're just bad at customer service. I called them
 months ago back when I was interested in the AAR Hood and having a
 custom roll pan w/billet inserts made, and they didn't call me back
 once, even though I talked to them 5 times on the phone and got a 'I'll
 get back with you.' I called Terry DeLong and he answered my questions
 immediately.

 - Steve >>

Here's a tip. Buy your AAR stuff from KRC Performance. It's cheaper than
buying direct from AAR and Marty usually gets back to you faster than Alan at
AAR.

Bill White - www.moparforme.com
2002 Quad Cab 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 speed, 3.92's, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
Exhaust