Re: AAR Dakota Cowl Hood 91-96

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 07:54:56 EST

Or do what I did, I bought mine at the Mopar Nats. I saved about $30 on the
hood and $70 on the shipping. If you live reasonably close, go there and
pick it up, $70 in gas will get you a long way.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@comcast.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~Supercharged 360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)