Re: Re: Re: Air Horns

From: KenCo (kenco.fish@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 09:21:01 EST

DAKSY wrote:

> Hey, Magnum S/T!
>

> Hah! I wish they cost was THAT low! Cripes! I called them yesterday...$53
> each for the black
> ABS trumpets; $47 for the solenoid; $298 for the compressor; $75 for the
> tank...

a compressor really isnt needed, you can just use an air tank and fill
it every week or two, airhorns dont use much air.

a mig welder gas selonid may be cheaper and is 12V (welding shop)

I had airhorns on my Jeep yrs. back and only filled it every 2 weeks.
tank can be mounted under the bed w/ tire valve adaptor near wheel well
for easy filling from airhose at gas station.

airtanks are cheap at truck junkyards and already have mounting brkts.
on them.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.