Rapidfire Spark Plugs

From: Ryan Rodgers (rodgers_ryan@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 08:55:54 EST

For those who don't recognize my name, I've been a memeber since 99, but I
use digest mode and only post every now and then. I recall in the grouping
of messages I've read in the last few days a discussion of plugs for the
4.7. I think someone asked about Rapidfires. I found by doing a cross
reference on the AC Delco site and putting in Autolite 5224, you get
Rapidfire #5 as the compatible part. You won't get a Rapidfire option if
you simply search for a 4.7 Dakota. Anyhow, I may try them here at my next
plug change. They worked pretty well in the S-10 I had before my Dak. If
anyone else has used these in a 4.7, let us know your thoughts.
-Ryan Rodgers
Garland, TX
2000 Patriot Blue 2 tone Dak SLT+, 4.7, Auto, 3.92LSD