Re: Re: AAR Dakota Cowl Hood 91-96

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 23:01:16 EST

I have the R/T hood on my Dakota.

No mistakes here, your AAR Cowl hood does NOT look like Sam South's AAR Cowl
hood, different shape, he definitely has an AAR cowl hood. Could yours be an
early prototype? And contrary to what people say, I don't think it looks
like a Chevy style hood, I have seen many more on Mustangs than anything
else.

No offense, but I liked your truck better with the R/T style hood, but I'm a
little biased.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@comcast.net
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~Supercharged 360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)