RE: High tech insulation/Dak applications

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 04:32:15 EST

Crawling of the wood work here to just let you know I still have the A/C
piping and my home brew air in take wrapped with a foil faced foam tape from
Home Depot with a 2nd wrap of a heavier aluminum tape to help it look better
and last longer. It dose help to keep the air to the TB cooler.

I've been busy at home working my part time business (see link below) into a
full time job so I can quit the night J.O.B (Just Over Broke). The only time
I have for the DML is at work. I had time to read 4 Digest so far tonight.
just 3 more to catch up.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/