Re: VERY Close Call!!!!!!!!

From: joel.esler@us.army.mil
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 17:42:07 EST

You guys say 500k and 9 years like that was alot, I have been driving
for 12 years, and I am scared to venture a guess about the milage. But
I do agree that you did the right thing there. Action equals reaction,
good job.

Joel Esler
Network Security Analyst
Regional Computer Emergency Response Team -- South