gen 2 side mirror replacement

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 20:56:28 EST

Hey all,

   I went out to my truck this morning (I was parked on the street) and
somebody had hit my drivers side mirror and smashed it to pieces. Does anyone
know how difficult it is to replace a 6x9 power mirror on a 95 dak?
   I remember lokking the door guts a while back but cant remember if I
thought it would be easy to deal with or hard to deal with.
   The power action still works but the glass is shattered and part of the
crome covering is busted. I guess I could just glue a new mirror in there
seeing as how the truck is beat up anyway.

John S