RE: Strange Problem With Headlight Switch

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 21:09:06 EST

It's all in your timing, Mr. Bill. If you turn your headlights off before
you shut the ignition off there will be no delay. If you shut your lights
off after your ignition there is about a two minute delay before the lights
go off. Before you all start complaining, not all Daks have that feature,
plus it's more common in later years.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD