Re: Strange Problem With Headlight Switch

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 22:12:55 EST

In a message dated 3/23/2002 5:18:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, B1LLYW@aol.com
writes:

> How come it doesn't do it all the time then? Sometimes I turn the truck
> and
> headlights off, and they stay off.

I guess it's one of them higher end car items, you might have seen it. If you
turn the lights off after you turn the key off, there's a delay, like a
minute or so. If you turn the lights off before you turn the key off, they'll
go off like normal. Don't worry about it!! The guys at work always tell me
that either I left my dome lights on or the headlights on, and when I ask
them what are they talking about, they look back and the lights are already
off :) Enjoy the new ride!!