RE: Re: gen 2 side mirror replacement

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 22:46:04 EST

Thanks Mike.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net]On Behalf Of Mike Meyerhoff
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 7:31 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: Re: gen 2 side mirror replacement

Its an easy DIY project.
Pull the door panel. Three screws are then accessable which hold the mirror
inplace. The mirror motor wires have a quick connect connector right there,
so you just pull and replace. Do be picky about the "stuffing" in the
opening. It provides waterproofing, sound-deading so if you don't put it
back right you might get some extra road noise.

mm