Re: HELP...Broke down...Help

From: David McKittrick (sysop1@rogers.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 17:11:10 EST

Have you checked your TB. I had the same problem. Low idel, turning corners,
backing up- it would stall.I took apart the TB and found the IAC was packed
with dirt and soot. Cleaned the whole thing up, reset the computer and
haven't had a problem since.

98' CC Sport. 2WD, 3.9 V6, Auto, 147,000km

David McKittrick
Digital Lab Manager
McKittrick's Cameras Ltd.
www.mckittricks.cjb.net