Fuel Pump Still NFG

From: bob (bocd@OPTONLINE.NET)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 19:21:14 EST

  Ron thanks for your input. I put the tank back up...started the truck
and it ran fine...then the truck stalled just like it ran out of
gas...either somethings wrong with the pump that it won't stay running
or something else is shutting it down. I don't understand why the IAC or
dirty injectors would shut the pump down....maybe make it run rough but
I'm not sure that it would shut the pump down.. but I'm not an auto
tech. Can someone else shed some light on this....I'm back to square
1...it won't run.
The battery is definitly fine...I have 2 of em, ... the pump is just
shutting down.
Bob