Re: NASCAR CONCESSION to MONTE CARLO?

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 08:12:01 EST

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002, Mike Crumley wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:40:50 -0500, pmacey@ans.net (Paul Macey) wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Richard A Pyburn wrote:
> >

> >> No surprise here. Poor Jeffy can't win a race so something's wrong!
> >
> >Well he sure as hell can qualify (1st today at Bristol) with no stinking
> >rule change, plus the fact his gold digging wife is suing him for divorce,
> >now that has to mess up one's concentration on trying to win races.
>
> His "gold digging wife" is suing him for divorce because little Jeffy
> couldn't keep his hands (and other body parts) off all his garage
> lizard groupies. Have you seen his wife? How big of an idiot do you
> have to be to throw something like that away for a hand full of one
> night stands?

Where did you hear this, from HER lawyer? Got proof?

He probably just took her credit cards away and she got pissed.

BTW, did you know she violated (and lied about it) her Miss Winston
contract by dating JG?

There are sides to the divorce, we've only heard one side, hers, haven't
heart Jeff's side or the truth