Re: NASCAR CONCESSION to MONTE CARLO?

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley01@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 12:15:02 EST

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:12:08 -0500, pmacey@ans.net (Paul Macey) wrote:

>Where did you hear this, from HER lawyer? Got proof?

Didn't even know she had a lawyer. Proof?? Get real!! I can't even
prove I exist, how do you expect me to prove Gordon cheated on his
wife?

>He probably just took her credit cards away and she got pissed.

Where did you hear this, Joan Rivers :-) Got proof?

>BTW, did you know she violated (and lied about it) her Miss Winston
>contract by dating JG?

Don't know anything about her except that she's easy on the eyes.

>There are sides to the divorce, we've only heard one side, hers, haven't
>heart Jeff's side or the truth

"There are sides to the divorce..." Wha??? How do you know you haven't
heard "the truth"? Got proof??

Seriously, though, I read an article in the newspaper that mentioned
marital infidelity so I thought I'd pass it on. I thought it was
strange that all the posts about this have made poor little Jeff a
totally innocent victim being ravaged by the heartless shrew. So why
do I have to prove what I say when nobody else is required to prove
what they say?

Mike Crumley
mcrumley01@charter.net
97 V6 Dallas Cowboys Silver

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority,
it's time to pause and reflect." --Mark Twain