RE: New '97 SLT Questions

From: Marc W. Grobe (MGrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 10:38:16 EST

Jim,

I can only comment on the ARB Air Locker question you have. ARB is still
alive and kicking being as popular as ever. The biggest barrier to using an
ARB for your setup will be if the offer one for your Dakota's rear end. I
know they do offer one for the Chrysler 8.25", but for only the more recent
years... Send an e-mail to my friend Dora at info@adventure4wd.com she
should be able to help you find out if they are available or not for your
rear end.

-Marc-