Re: 8.25 or 9.25 Rear End/Attn: Bill White

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 13:18:43 EST

Bill,

It's true that all R/T Dakotas get a 9 1/4 3.92 TracLoc axle. But, the 9 1/4
axle has been available in the Dakota, depending on what options were
ordered, since 1997.

Currently, we supply Dodge City with the following:

9 8 1/4 4X2 Axles
8 8 1/4 4X4 Axles
8 9 1/4 4X2 Axles
7 9 1/4 4X4 Axles

All for Dakotas. We also supply 6 different RAM axles that are all 9 1/4.

We also supply the front axles for the Dakota and RAM to Dodge City.

The size of the axles and it's configuration is dependent on the truck ordered
and all it's options.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan