RE: RAM SRT-10 - David R.

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 17:03:24 EST

Is the SRT-10 production will hit the showroom in the spring of 2003?

Looking at the release of the HD Ram for this fall, the truck division does
not want the two release together. Is this correct?

Steven St.Laurent
C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps