RE: pull codes without a code scanner??

From: Lora J. Knepper (DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 19:24:47 EST

Just head on down to AutoZone. Simple in and out.. and best of all, it's
free ;o)

~ lora

Lora J. Knepper
AIM: Rebel39SPT Email: lora@mydodgedakota.com
www.mydodgedakota.com
'Rebel' - 1998 Dakota Sport, RC, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Bed Rails and Light Bar, KC
OffRoad Lights, Drop-In Liner, Custom Decals, Tinted Rear Window
Kenwood 10-CD Changer, CB Radio