Re: how to get a code without a scanner

From: JP (goodwrnch03@suscom.net)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 19:59:01 EST

To run a diagnostic on your truck simply press in your trip button and hold
and turn your key to the on or start position I forget which one it is but
don't start it after you turn the key watch the lights where your digital
milage reads and it will start doing a scan and your guages will move. After
it is done if there is a problem it will give you a code.