Re: NASCAR CONCESSION to MONTE CARLO?

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 20:18:27 EST

I think someone should have shown her exactly what her
place was!! Someone was not being a man,or something!
I personally would not have let her get away with too
much,myself. I would have been like,"Look,I don`t mind
crawling around on all fours on a leash all day long
or wearing this studded dog collar,but if it`s OK,I`d
like to start eating off of a plate again and not off
the floor! I`ll still cook all the meals,but just
don`t make me lap up my food anymore like an animal!!"
I`m sorry,but unless you lay it on the line like that
with a woman,she`ll become dominant in the
relationship. Take it to the bank. :) Steve P.
                                                   ---
Mike Crumley <mcrumley01@home.com> wrote:

> Seriously, though, I read an article in the
> newspaper that mentioned
> marital infidelity so I thought I'd pass it on. I
> thought it was
> strange that all the posts about this have made poor
> little Jeff a
> totally innocent victim being ravaged by the
> heartless shrew. So why
> do I have to prove what I say when nobody else is
> required to prove
> what they say?
>

> Mike Crumley
> mcrumley01@charter.net
> 97 V6 Dallas Cowboys Silver
>
> "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
> majority,
> it's time to pause and reflect." --Mark Twain

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.