Re: Power Steering Whine!

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 20:36:09 EST

The pump eh? :(

I don't think its the belt slipping or bolts rolling around. The whine is
exactly the same as when your out of PS fluid (for those of you with this
experience). Its a whine/moan sound that changes tone whenever the wheel is
turned (and gets louder whenever the wheel is turned).

It was doing this last year every now and again as well. Up to this point I
assumed that the pump is either good and works...or is bad and don't. I
hadn't thought that it may be "going" on me?? Damn