Re: NASCAR CONCESSION to MONTE CARLO?

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 21:28:55 EST

> I thought it was
> strange that all the posts about this have made poor little Jeff a
> totally innocent victim being ravaged by the heartless shrew.
The reason I asked was to see where the info was coming from. I'm no
Jeffypoo fan (can you tell?), but I do know people and some friends know
people who are somewhat close to the situation at hand.
What the newspaper article you read from said I understand may not be
accurate.
That is why I said I wasn't commenting.
Not tyring to shoot the messenger, just trying to substantiate the source.

ObDak content:Snow, sleet, and freezing rain here-first bad weather since
the BFG all terrains. LOTS better than the Kelly Safaris that were on it
when I purchased it. Those things were like ice on dry pavement!

Thanks for the bandwidth

Jon
STL MO