Re: TSB Question

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 21:34:54 EST

Once the warranty is up, TSBs cost. They're not like recalls, which are
critical, safety-related problems. The manufacturer is not required to
inform owners of them.

A TSB is basically a communication from HQ to the dealers saying "we've had
numerous reports of this particular problem - here are the symptoms and
fixes." Service departments typically won't apply a TSB unless they've
found it while diagnosing a problem and they can match up the symptoms.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com