Re: Torsion Bar Adjustment

From: ''Granpa'' Silver89 (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 12:26:34 EST

Mey Mista Plow!!.. heh - gonna set my torsion bars next after you do yours,
right? heheh I don't have a lift!!

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Tom "Granpa" (Silver98) http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow