Re: Torsion Bar Adjustment

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 11:14:37 EST

Hey Tom!!

Well, i've noticed on the last couple times that i've gone wheelin, my front
end just seems lower than it used to be. Probably the abuse i've dealt out
to it has left it with some worn out shocks. hehe
Anyways, another inch up in the nose area should do some good to level
things out again. :)

The Adam Blaster
(Thanks for the info Andy)