Re: what next?

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@cox.net)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 17:14:56 EST

You could add the JBA headers, but there will be a slight loss in the low
end. The gains in the midrange and top end are worth it though. And yes the
headers will deepen the exhaust a little. Especially after they "get broken
in" a little.

I would opt for an under-drive crank pulley and electric fan. This
combination made quite a difference on my v6. Also, add a MSD 6A ignition
box along with the Accel coil. This combination will not only improve gas
mileage, but will smooth the idle and increase hp a little.

I don't know if you've replaced your fuel injectors recently, but if you
added some FMS 19lb injectors you should see nice gains.

And you could always add a JET chip (sorry ... couldn't resist :-)

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport