Re: Torsion Bar Adjustment

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 17:52:30 EST

Just look under truck approx in line with the back side of front seats, see
the torsion bar? it runs from the lwr control arm to the main support, see
the bolt? kinda hidden inside supprt assembly, turn clockwise and take
meassurements befor so you know how far you are going. I mark the head of
bolt with blk marker and on support so i know when I get one full turn on
head of bolts.