Re: Torsion Bar Adjustment

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 00:46:46 EST

Um, thanks Kevin...... hehe
I have seen the bolts before, and i know exactly where they are located, i
just didn't know how many turns each was supposed to get to be within the
safe limits, and not having to get a whole new alignment.

Oh, and i had this done, and it went fine.
We measured the height of each bolt above the "nut" (can't really call it a
nut cause it doesn't look anything like one) to ensure that they were equal.
  And the Dak rides fine, nice and level each way, and withought holding the
wheel, she tracks perfectly straight. :)

The Adam Blaster