RE: Where to start?, little help please

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 10:00:49 EST

With the exhaust, I would wait for the headers before purchasing the exhaust
system.

I would go with this priority:

        INTAKE
        PLUGS
        THERMOSTAT
        REDLINE FLUID, OIL/OIL FILTER (SYN type), REAR, TRANNY
        HEADERS, EXHAUST (SIZE TUNED FOR THE CORRECT HP/TQ)
        CHIP

For real muscle sound, FLOWMASTERS. Talk to Christ Lambert on this one.

Steven St.Laurent
C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps