Re: Just got rear ended LOL

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 12:19:41 EST

Good story Bill!!!

But, next time you should say, "How much money you got on ya??"
And see if you can get some money outta the deal, and be on your way faster.
   :)
Most people in his situation probably would have given you a hundred bucks
or so, just to avoid the hassle. hehe
(Especially since he got a ticket for XXX amount of money anyway.)

The Adam Blaster