Just got rear ended LOL

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 11:25:30 EST

Hey Guys,
    Here I am sitting at a light first in line on a 6 lane street in the
rain, been sitting there for 15 seconds. Along comes a Lexus 400 and pops me
in the butt. I was watching him in my rearview mirror. He's doing maybe 8-10
mph. Jarred me a bit but thanks to a class IV hitch he never got any closer
than 4 inches to me BUT you should see his front bumper. That'll cost him.
     He was Bull Sh*ting on a cell phone. Turns out he's a lawyer and didn't
want the law involved, hell I made him call them anyway and wait til they got
there. He was late for court to start with.... LOL & all the way home too.
I'm still laughing.
    DIG THIS, The cop wrote him a ticket for distracted driving. hehehe Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://www.southernmopar.org/index.shtml">SouthernMopar</A>