Re: can i still retrieve a code if......

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 14:06:30 EST

Mark, I'm kinda late on this thread. But, If you put gas in it since the
last time the light came on it might be b'cuz the gas cap wasn't tight
enough. Once the computer see's that it's tight the light will go out on
it's own in a few miles say 30 or so.
 Hth, Hop
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
MSD 8.5 wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Autolite 3923 plugs,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau...
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak/dak.html