Re: 1391 code, 2 different problems ???

From: JHwk1Fan@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 00:30:47 EST

<<Would they be found in the same section of AutoZone as muffler bearings? :)
No, they are with the Corvair water pumps....Believe it or not, I asked the
counter guy there for one, and he couldn't find it in his computer, so he
said, "must be a dealer item".
Another reason not to be in "The Zone".>>

I worked the counter at O'Reilly's for 5 years, mostly nights and weekends
while getting through college, and one of our favorite things to do on slow
nights was to see if we could stump the Autozone guys down the street, and at
their various locations in our town....one of the best was the time that one
of their guys spent a good 10 minutes looking for a "Metric Crescent
Wrench"....but by far the best one was when i actually convinced them that I
needed to rent a "Hydraulic Bolt Stretcher". I told him that I was
installing new exhaust manifolds on my truck and needed longer bolts, but
rather than buy new ones, i wanted to stretch the old ones....He actually
spent over half an hour looking for one and finally said he had it and quoted
me a price. I never had the guts to go in and ask him for it. Im sure the
look on his face would have been priceless...I love messing with stupid
people!!

Darin
jhwk1fan@aol.com