Re: 1st post

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 07:52:02 EST

I don't think anyone meant to "bash" it, it's just quite a departure from
what Dodge usually offers and isn't terribly appealing to a lot of people.

But also keep in mind that it's a brand-new package, and of course there'll
be resistance to new things at first. I can only imagine the discussion
then the new bosy style came around in '97.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com