belltech

From: Esler, Joel (joel.esler@us.army.mil)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 20:49:19 EST

Who is familiar with Dropping a truck using the Belltech suspension? I know
pieces of the Belltech suspension are on my truck, but whoever didn't do the
whole thing, the back sits lower than the frunt which leads me to believe
that whoever had it be4 me didn't drop the phrunt. I see the belltech
brakets on the front of the leaf springs, and the mouting braket on the rear
of the leaf spring, but no drop bracket, (the piece that looks like an A
with a whole bunch of holes in it, belltech's is about 4 in long...) and
the belltech shocks, however, can someone tell me where to look on the front
to see if the front has belltech drop spindles or springs? I need to get
these, but I need to know what i need to get, seeing as how whoever did it
before me did it half ass.

joel