Re: Gas Prices

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 23:51:51 EST

Yes. They`ve gone up about 35 cents around here,in the
past month I would say. But considering that each gas
station in North America has to maintain it`s own
underground pipeline to the Middle East,it`s still
dirt cheap! I try to leave them a few extra bucks when
I can,to help cover some of their losses. Uh oh. Need
to go to sleep. Starting to get silly again........
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Steve P. P.S. Plus I need a Tums.
--- Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote:

> Have gas prices in the States risen dramatically
> in the past 2-3 weeks? In Ontario, they've
> shot up about 10 cents a liter ... that's an
> increase
> of a little more than 45 cents an imperial gallon!
>
> Bob

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.