How do I remove this muffler?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 23:50:40 EST

What's my best option to remove my rusted-for-3-years stock muffler? The
clamp nuts are so rusted I can't get a wrench on them. I tried some WD-40
as well as "rust eater" and no dice there. I don't have access to a torch.
 I do have a complete replacement for the front clamp & hanger assembly.

Should I just Sawzall the stubby pipes on each end of the muffler, then
hope I can slip the remainder off the pipes I'm leaving installed? Or is
there some other way? Or should I just bite the bullet and hand a muffler
shop a few bucks and my Flowmaster and have them do it?

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com