Re: Wild Gal

From: ''Granpa'' Silver89 (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 23:16:18 EST

Steady boys!! heheh... remember... your married to your Dak first, yer wife
2nd, and every other woman is 3rd.. no matter what sort of factory features
she comes with LOL

(runs and hides from any female DML readers - you know only a single
miserable guy would post this... so have mercy on me will ya???)

Dak content - I replaced my tail gate and my rear bumper the other day...
now all I have to do is get replacements for my 2wd Silver89... 4x4 got the
parts from 4x2 (lol) but the 4x4 looks brand new again!

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Tom "Granpa" (Silver98) http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow