Re: Working at a parts store, the truth! ~ long

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 00:30:17 EST

And by the way, are you saying that all people at
Autozone are "minimum wage dumbed down morons to push the keys on a keyboard
that tells them what to do and they still can't get it right"? Because if
that is what you are saying, the I think you need to get your head out of
your ass and find another store to go to. If you don't like a place, don't
go there again

If you were competent enough to read my earlier posts on this subject, which
you obviously haven't, I said that there are probably some very good
employees, but I nor anyone I know have not met them. I also said I DON'T go
there anymore. My friend figures he could buy a gallon of anti-freeze
without having to go through a drill which is totally bogus. If you went to
Wal-Mart would you get the third degree about buying a gallon of coolant?

If you keep going back then obviously you have a problem
with being a "dumbed down moron." And if you are wondering, yes I do take
personal insult as to what you have said.

Does the truth hurt? Only dumbed down morons would take offense. Again, I
stated before I quit going there, you chose not to read it. Seems like most
AZ employees have that problem. They don't listen to what the customer tells
them. If you would have taken the time to read my other posts, I also said
some customers are stupid, but you have to pick your customers.
Why doesn't AZ do something to remedy the problem?

Enjoy your day, and don't let the
door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Trust me, the door didn't hit me-I ran too fast and I'll make sure everyone
I know sees this email. It explains perfectly the problem at Auto Zone and
other companies.
I'll also make sure Auto Zone sees it, as if they care.

If you hate your customers as much as you say, why don't you get another
job? I found another parts store.
Your attitude is exactly what I have been saying is wrong with Auto Zone.
No wonder they suck. Must be corporate policy.
My apologies to the list. Sorry you had to see this, but I feel IMHO, it was
educational. Would the members want to spend ther $ with a company that has
an attitude such as this?

Rant mode off-again, I hope folks on the list learned a little about Auto
Zone from this exhange.

Jon
STL MO