Re: NEXT GEN DAKOTA CANCELLED!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 15:09:19 EST

''Granpa'' Silver89 wrote:

> If this does turn out to be true... then I will try to find a way to
> purchase my last Dodge Truck, a brand new (Silver heh heh) Gen III Dakota.
>
> My loyalty to Dodge is in serious question now.
>
> "Granpa"

But where to go, especially if you don't want a full-size? For 4x4s, the
only place really to go at this point is Toyota w/ the TRD package.
There's the Chevy Colorado in the pipeline, but who knows what that'll end
up really being?

I imagine we're about to be in the same dilemma the Firebird/Camaro guys
are now.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com