Re: Working at a parts store, AZ

From: John (jkp_61@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 23:41:11 EST

  In his defense, since it is a store stock item he
can't just special order another drum for you(another
system flaw), BUT what he should have done is offer to
have another drum transferred in from another AZ
store, unless there aren't any close by, and I kind of
doubt that considering the way they have been flooding
the market with stores. Should be another store within
a 50-mile radius, we transferred parts in for
customers all the time.jkp